Our investigative team provides intelligence and insight in support of joint ventures, partnership opportunities, distributor agreements, mergers and acquisitions and market entry. We can help with:
- Verification of a subject company’s corporate registration at local registry
- Site visit verification and photographic confirmation of a subject company’s location
- Research to identify business affiliations such as directorships, partnerships, shareholdings, subsidiaries, parent companies, branches, etc.
- Review and analysis of domestic and foreign press sources (including newspapers, mags, trade journals, TV and radio broadcasts, press releases, blogs and other social media, etc.) for derogatory information
- Criminal records check in local jurisdiction
- Legal filings check of available civil records and bankruptcies
- Research of pertinent govt and industry-based regulatory agencies
- Comprehensive govt sanctions and watch lists check, including but not limited to OFAC, FCPA and Mexico’s new anti-corruption regulations.
- Expanded financial research of a subject company, including credit reports and financial statements
- Check of govt and political affiliations with the subject company and its principals
- Character and reputation comments developed through discreet contact within local business community
- Property ownership research regarding a subject company’s location
- Check on govt affiliations for subject company’s 3 largest shareholders or parent
- Targeted media research on subject company’s largest shareholders or parent company
Our commitment is to produce the most timely, accurate and cost-effective reports possible to our clients.
For more information, please contact us.
By clicking “send” you agree that our review of the information contained in your e-mail and any attachments will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and our firm. For this reason, do not send any information that you would want treated confidentially.