Our investigative team provides intelligence and insight in support of joint ventures, partnership opportunities, distributor agreements, mergers and acquisitions and market entry. Among our consultants are certified public accountants, certified fraud examiners, industry experts and computer forensic professionals who know how to effectively work with counsel, regulators and law enforcement.
We help clients with:
- Verification of a subject company’s corporate registration at local registry
- Site visit verification and photographic confirmation of a subject company’s location
- Research to identify business affiliations such as directorships, partnerships, shareholdings, subsidiaries, parent companies, branches, etc.
- Review and analysis of domestic and foreign press sources (including newspapers, mags, trade journals, TV and radio broadcasts, press releases, blogs and other social media, etc.) for derogatory information
- Criminal records check in local jurisdiction
- Legal filings check of available civil records and bankruptcies
- Research of pertinent govt and industry-based regulatory agencies
- Comprehensive govt sanctions and watch lists check, including but not limited to OFAC, FCPA and Mexico’s new anti-corruption regulations.
- Expanded financial research of a subject company, including credit reports and financial statements
- Check of govt and political affiliations with the subject company and its principals
- Character and reputation comments developed through discreet contact within local business community
- Property ownership research regarding a subject company’s location
- Check on govt affiliations for subject company’s 3 largest shareholders or parent
- Targeted media research on subject company’s largest shareholders or parent company
Our commitment is to produce the most timely, accurate and cost-effective reports possible to our clients.
For more information, please contact us.
By clicking “send” you agree that our review of the information contained in your e-mail and any attachments will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and our firm. For this reason, do not send any information that you would want treated confidentially.